February 1, 2023 Change in Rates
Effective February 1, 2023, the following rates will be in effect for Service work, Installation/Exchange work, and Appliances:
- Work requiring 1 CNNGA staff: $65.00 per hour (1 hour minimum)
- Work requiring 2 CNNGA staff: $120.00 per hour (1 hour minimum).
- *2 staff may be required for lifting/safety concerns and job complexity. This is at CNNGA's discretion.
- Cap on Installation pricing for Residential customers: $500 for the first connection; $300 for each connection after.
- Piping for Generators, Fire Pits, Pool Heaters, or any underground fuel line will be at time + material with no cap. Estimates are available on request for these.
- Commercial customers will be billed at time + material with no cap.
We regret these increases, but in order to help cover increased expenses and still remain competitive they are necessary.